The Negotiation Challenge 2011 took place on March 11-12 in Leipzig, Germany. The competition was organized by the graduate students from HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
The students participating in The Negotiation Challenge 2011 represented the following institutions:
- University of Georgia School of Law
- King’s College London
- Kyoto University
- National Law School of India University Bangalore
- Reykjavik University
- BI Norwegian School of Management
- Warsaw School of Economics
- ALBA Graduate Business School
- IESEG School of Management
- Aarhus University
- Bucerius Law School
- HHL – Leipzig Graduate School of Management
The final of The Negotiation Challenge 2011 took place between the students of Reykjavik University and Warsaw School of Economics. The jury decided that the title of Great Negotiators 2011 and the trophy should go to the team representing Warsaw School of Economics.
The winning team consisted of the following students: Dariusz Babrzynski, Michal Ziminski, Marcin Luzinski.
The competition was organized by a great team of HHL students including: Jon Eichelberger, Simon Martin Donrscheidt, Gulia Bakeberg, Niko Ihle, Arun Kumar Srinivas, Marko Krause, Christian Neitzer.
In the Press